R(E)BELEADER QUEST EDITION
Tailor-made expedition for your company
WE HELP LEADERS BECOME SELF-CONFIDENT REBELS AND CREATORS WHO HAVE FULL CONTROL OF THEIR FUTURE, THE FUTURE OF THEIR TEAM AND ORGANISATION.
R(e)BeLeader Quest Edition is a universal leader development programme tailored to each company. The programme focuses on topics that are or will shortly become pressing for leaders in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. In six modules, you will meet a team of experienced professionals and many guests from the field.
The relatable content is integrated into the story of airship crews, tasks and various experiences to keep you up-to-date with all the news. As managers and team leaders, you will absorb new knowledge as well as boost morale within your company and immediately put the know-how into practice at the same time as gradually changing the company culture on your ‘mother ship’.
WE MAKE LEADERSHIP FUN!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
ON CREATION OF QUEST EDITION
Two years ago, Slovak Tatra Banka asked Red Button to tailor the R(e)BeLeader programme to the needs of the middle management of Tatra Banka and its sister company Raiffeisen Banka, i.e. for three hundred managers and a total of four thousand employees, and that is how the new version of the ‘traditional’ R(e)BeLeader programme called Quest edition was born.
➔ To learn more about how R(e)BeLeader Quest gradually evolved from the traditional R(e)BeLeader programme, read the article on the ZOOM portal.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE JOURNEY?
- In six modules, we will examine the leader’s role from different perspectives. The topics are divided and organised to broaden perspectives progressively, starting with self-knowledge. There will be time for deep thought and introspection as well as discussions on the latest trends.
- There is a two-day meeting for each topic followed by what we call quests. Quests are clearly defined challenges, the goal of which is to practically implement new skills and expertise from the meeting into your working teams. Education within the programme is not limited to meetings; it continues practically outside the official meetings when you are at work.
- To benefit from two different perspectives, there are always two navigators (teachers) in each module.
- Helping participants get the most out of the programme and learn new things while having fun, the modules are interconnected in a playful story featuring the inhabitants of a city called Industria.
“Managers communicate about quests even in between individual modules throughout the programme. They inspire each other and strengthen relationships across the company.”
BY THE END OF THE PROGRAMME, YOU WILL BE A LEADER WHO:
- Knows their direction and understands the specific steps to be taken.
- Knows how to efficiently manage teams and create a culture that is pleasant to stay and work in.
- Can identify market opportunities and turn them into new products or services.
- Can lead yourself, your team and the company in today’s world.
MODULES AND TOPICS
To be able to manage a team, I need to be able to manage myself first.
After working on myself, I need to be able to shape and keep my team.
My team works in the context of the entire organisation. As a leader, how do I influence people around me and how does it benefit the company?
How do my team and I centre on the customer? How do we get to understand the customer?
There is a world outside me, my team, the company and the customer, and it is changing faster than before. How do we cope with that?
What next? How do I find my way and change the world around me utilising everything I have learnt?
“The R(e)BeLeader participants implement everything they learnt in the module into real life in their teams – that way, they remember it better. They also transfer the expertise and the new mindset to dozens, possibly hundreds of other people.”
INNOVATORS AND INITIATORS FROM DIFFERENT FIELDS AS YOUR GUIDES
Each of the R(e)BeLeader programme teachers is an innovative leader in their field. They want to inspire you, share and work with you on developing your strengths and thinking, and support you in having the courage to break deep-rooted stereotypes.
…and many other guests
WE HAVE RECEIVED AMAZING FEEDBACK!
We have received amazing feedback from leaders who have already gone through the programme with the entire crew. The average score from 250 participants is 9.81 out of 10. Find out what the participants say about the programme:
FACTS AND FIGURES
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES OF TATRA BANKA AND RAIFFEISEN BANKA FOR WHOM THE PROGRAMME WAS DESIGNED FOR THE FIRST TIME
NUMBER OF MANAGERS WHO ATTENDED THE PROGRAMME
“The R(e)BeLeader Quest edition programme creates space where employees can soak up information and the atmosphere as well as the overall mood in the company through various experiences.”
2019 – 2020
BE THE NEXT CREW
The programme is designed in such a way that 50 to 70 participants with influence over a large part of the company can attend it at the same time. You can either register one crew (8 – 12 members) or 50 to 70 people for the entire course.